The WiKID Strong Authentication System is a public-key based two-factor authentication system. It is a flexible, extensible, and secure alternative to tokens, certs and passwords. Application & API support exists for Java, ASP, PHP, Ruby, OpenVPN, TACACS+, etc.
Read our eGuide on how to setup your network with two-factor authentication:http://www.wikidsystems.com/learn-more/two-factor-authentication-white-papers
WiKID Strong Authentication System Web Site
- /wikid/ADRegister.jsp now allows users to add more than one software token.
- Updated tomcat to 5.5.28 to address minor security issues.
- Support for Tacacs, LDAP, Google Apps SAML
- Simple, yet powerful API in Python, PHP, Ruby, Java & C#: Add two-factor to your apps
- Java software token supports Windows, Mac, Linux
- Highy scalable – 30-40 authentications per second
- Each token supports multiple WiKID server domains
- Each user can have more than one software token
- Open source two-factor authentication!
- We’ve updated the PHP package for the wAuth API. Add two-factor auth to your PHP web apps!
- We’ve updated the Python wAuth API package. Add two-factor auth to your python apps.