Your Website is Responsive! Great.. Whats Next?? Do you have a mobile app? If not Gigsix Dev Unit can help we can develop android, iOS and Windows mobile app for responsive sites. Email us with your website to get a quote.
gigsixdev [AT] gigsix.com.
Why do your business need a Mobile App?
1. Be Visible to Customers at All Times
2. Create a Direct Marketing Channel
3. Provide Value to Your Customers
4. Build Brand and Recognition
5. Improve Customer Engagement
6. Stand Out From the Competition
7. Cultivate Customer Loyalty
Your Website is not Responsive! Don’t Worry Gigsix Dev Unit can help , We Design Responsive websites send us an email with your website URL to get a quote.
gigsixdev [AT] gigsix.com
Why do your website need to be Mobile Friendly?
- There are currently 4 billion mobile phones in use globally
- 1.08 of these are smart phones
- 50% of local searches are carried out on mobile devices
- 86% of mobile Internet users are using their devices while watching TV
- A third of Facebook’s 700 million users are using Facebook Mobile
- Half of twitter’s 175 million users are using Twitter Mobile
Rolling out the mobile-friendly update
As Google noted earlier this year
, today’s the day Google begin globally rolling out our mobile-friendly update. Google boosting the ranking of mobile-friendly pages on mobile search results. Now searchers can more easily find high-quality and relevant results where text is readable without tapping or zooming, tap targets are spaced appropriately, and the page avoids unplayable content or horizontal scrolling.
April 21st’s mobile-friendly update boosts mobile search rankings for pages that are legible and usable on mobile devices.
- Affects only search rankings on mobile devices
- Affects search results in all languages globally
- Applies to individual pages, not entire websites
While the mobile-friendly change is important, Google still use a variety of signals to rank search results. The intent of the search query is still a very strong signal — so even if a page with high quality content is not mobile-friendly, it could still rank high if it has great content for the query.